COPIA's services -- coaching and consulting -- often work best in concert with each other:
- We offer tightly focused, tailored designs to corporate and government clients in the areas of leadership development, career growth and team collaboration.
- We partner with organizations to create internal coaching programs, establish succession planning, and facilitate individual and team learning.
- Credentialed and experienced in many types of feedback instruments, we collect and analyze data to meet your requirements.
- We can help you assess potential new employees, allowing you to avoid making costly hiring mistakes.
Coaching is a powerful, one-on-one opportunity to take individual learning beyond training. Very simply, its purpose is to help you reach your personal best. Some of our recent coaching topics have included:
• Achieving personal and career goals;
• Developing a strong leadership presence;
• Growing a more strategic perspective;
• Integrating work and life for better balance;
• Managing career transitions;
• Giving and accepting feedback;
• Communicating more effectively;
• Working with difficult people;
• Conducting courageous conversations;
• Building ties to the community; and
• Becoming a life-long learner.
Consultation services with COPIA can be provided on a mix-and-match basis depending on the needs of the organization. This includes:
- Staff interviews;
- Use of 360 feedback instruments such as Benchmarks or EQi;
- Designing and facilitating offsites and workshops;
- Management team consultations;
- Building succession planning or internal coaching programs; or
- Facilitating a strategic planning process.
- Use of the various assessment Instruments to foster learning for individuals and teams.
Click here see some of the scenarios that COPIA consults on, which may correspond to your own organization's needs. Check out "Bridging the Gaps" as an example of what COPIA offers.
Great necessities bring forth great leaders.
” Abigail Adams